End of life issues are not the same for all people, and equity and access are issues across our life span. Working towards racial justice is a job for all of us, with the most work needing to be done by white people. These resources can help examine white privilege and inspire action and change.
- Article: What if White People Took Responsibility for Our Role in This Moment?
- Article: Understanding Our New Racial Reality Starts with the Unconscious
- Article: 97 Things White People Can Do for Racial Justice
- Video: Deconstructing White Privilege with Dr. Robin DiAngelo
- Video Session: How to be an Antiracist with Ibram X. Kendi and Jemele Hill
- Video: Dose of Togetherness: Death & Dying in Black Communities
- Resource List: Radical Death Studies Canon at the Collective for Radical Death Studies
- Resource List: Reimagine’s Resources for Racial Equity
- Resource List: Antiracism at Ideal Bookshelf